2021 Autumn Term not currently running please contact us if you are interested in joining at a later date
Cardio Tennis is a high energy fitness activity that combines the best features of the sport of tennis with cardiovascular exercise, delivering the ultimate, full body, calorie burning aerobic workout. It is a very social and fun class for players of all ability levels taught by a tennis teaching professional. If you’ve never played tennis before it is a great way to be introduced to the sport and if you are an experienced high level tennis player it is the best way to train for tennis. Most classes have mixed ability and some facilities offer classes which are more specific to ability/fitness level. However, regardless of ability or fitness level the tennis professional is trained to provide the ultimate workout for each person.
Why Cardio Tennis?
- It’s social – playing Cardio Tennis with friends doubles the fun.
- It’s fun and entertaining – with varied exercises and great music, Cardio Tennis will have you and your friends fit, firing and feeling great!
- It’s energising – you’ll feel great afterwards.
- Opens up a new tennis world – it will naturally improve your tennis skills (whether you have played or not)
- It’s results-focused – as it helps women burn 1260 to 2100 kilojoules per hour and men can burn between 2100 to 3360 kilojoules per hour.
- It’s adaptable – appealing to all abilities and levels of fitness, so you get the most out of it.
Still have questions?
Our Club is sponsored by: